Thursday, February 13, 2014

Progression

It's coming to a point in my life where I want to be able to move on with myself and stop clinging onto past relationships. Shamefully, I have relationships that come and go. It has become so tedious that I no longer have confidence in any of my relationships that I create. I just now label them as temporary; not permanent. Now, I try to find the cause as to why this always happens to me leaving me with no option but to point the finger at myself.

Sometimes, I feel like the way I am, my personality and my behavior makes it difficult to form long relationships with people, be it a love relationship or a friendship. I find myself to be a fabulous, positive, amazing human being. I believe that I am outgoing, funny, bubbly, helpful, kind and hard working which are wonderful attributes to have as a human being. Maybe I do have some negative traits as well, but I won't name them as I am working hard to be a better person and acknowledging my negative traits or stating them is unnecessary because it isn't in my focus. When it happens over and over again, one gets fed up and tired. I just don't have the energy to force a friendship to work anymore. :(

As a friend, you should be able to take my flaws and my errors and if not, then you shouldn't have me as a friend at all!! Despite all my internal problems and personal issues, I don't want that to hinder the strive I have to accomplish my dreams. I am forever a DREAMER and want to make it in life whether I get support or not. I am a FIGHTER and will fight every day of my life to make my dreams become a reality. I have this extreme passion burning inside of me, this extreme hunger starving inside of me.....I will make my dreams come true.

Overall, I know what I have to do.......and it is time to progress to heights that I have never thought of climbing up to. With friends or without friends, with family or without family, I have no choice but to make it.

Dami xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment