Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Frowning & Sighing

I am so stressed! Ugh. I feel like I am unable to focus on anything, in all honesty. All the daily troubles happening in my personal life is just breaking me apart. I should be a person who is strong and powerful and able to just battle anything, but these days I have been feeling weaker than ever. I guess I'm just tired of trying. I feel like I don't have bit of tolerance anymore for anything. It's to the point where I just want to stay in bed all day and never wake up. I don't want to feel this way, but I just do. I don't have it in me to try as hard as I used to only because I am unable to care about the things that are so important to me. I believe that is because of the challenges that has taken over me........................

So sad for me to say this, but I don't know. I don't want to continue to have this negative energy and my hope is that in a couple of days, I get over myself and strengthen myself (with the help of God) and be given the wisdom to make my dreams come true and the power to fight my daily struggles and challenges, for I am destined to make it in life and live my dreams.

See you guys soon
Dami xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment